Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

The dentist appointment resulted in a nice new crown on my cracked tooth. It was a partial crown, but it does cover the majority of the top of the tooth. Was pretty sore the first day. It still is sore today, its the same pain I had before they did anything where it hurts when I chew on that side of my mouth. Hopefully that pain goes away because so far its no improvement over how it was before the crown.

Of course, my dental insurance doesn't cover crowns, only cleanings, x-rays, and fillings. So I had to pay full price for the work, whatever that ends up being. This sure has been a horrible last few months for unexpected expenses and I really don't foresee it getting better for a long time. Maybe a giant bag of money will fall out of an airplane flying over my house and land in my backyard.

I suppose I could get into part-time diamond robbery. It sure looks like fun from the movies I've seen.

1 comment: